“Since the advent of the CD, listeners have been deprived of the full experience of listening.” – Neil Young PonoPlayers...
Read More »
The new Pharaoh integrated amplifier is now shipping. Based on our Hydra/Medusa amplifier platform the Pharaoh is Rogue Audio’s flagship integrated amp. Boasting 175 WPC into 8 ohms the Pharaoh features a tube preamplifier circuit, an MM/MC phono preamplifier with adjustable loading and gain, a tube headphone amplifier, processor loop, balanced inputs, home theater bypass and exceptional performance.
General Features and Specifications
- 175 WPC/8 ohms 350WPC/4 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete tube based headphone amplifer
- Balanced XLR inputs, three line level inputs, one phono input
- MM/MC phono w/ 40/60dB gain
- Adjustable phono loading
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- Mundorf EVO oil coupling caps
- Ultra high quality components throughout
- 39 pounds/45 pounds shipping weight
- 18.25″ wide x 18″ deep (including posts and knobs) 6.5″ high
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
MSRP is $3,495.
Source: Rogue Audio